Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that the air in your home can be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside? Poor Indoor Air quality can be a major hazard to your health, especially for those with compromised immune systems, allergies, and asthma. And with all of the emissions and off-gassing from cleaning supplies, building materials, and furniture, the air inside can be polluted before any pollen, dust, mold, or mildew is taken into consideration.
We offer a compete range of services that can improve the quality of your indoor air. Your HVAC system is an important part of keeping positive indoor air quality in your home. Some of the ways we can improve your homes indoor air quality are:
- Ensuring your air handler is working properly and fits your home correctly
- Helping you correctly install the proper size and quality filters that help clean the air and filer out pollutants
- Duct Cleaning services can remove dust, mold, bacteria build-up, and years of residue from the inside of your duct work
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light Systems are recommended to kill bacteria and mold growing on the air conditioner evaporator indoor coil, minimize build-up of harmful bacteria and microbes, enhance air flow through your system, improve your HVAC systems efficiency and life, and significantly improve the indoor air quality throughout your home.
- Preventative Maintenance services are crucial for keeping your system in great shape which makes it perform better and work harder to clean the air in your home!
For More Helpful Information about Indoor Air Quality, visit the EPA’s helpful site: